What you’ll find in this unique two part book:
Part I Exposes:
- The gluten situation as it involves the authors personally.
- The reasons for and consequences of wheat over consumption.
- The question of an organized gluten conspiracy.
- The culprits behind the wheat gluten problem.
- The need for expanded research designs about wheat related health.
- The urgency for consumer awareness and activism for cultural change.
Part II Provides:
- Practical solutions for people with gluten issues or those who want to begin a gluten free lifestyle for better health.
- Guidelines for identifying gluten in processed foods and avoiding gluten when eating out.
- Over 150 wheat free recipes with full color photos.
- Numerous links to research and additional information about wheat gluten.
Evidence Based and Holistic
- Combines the varied scholarly research and perspectives into practical conclusions
- Includes proteins other than gluten which may be contributing to the wheat problems
- Relates the modern wheat issues to historical and cultural developments
- Views nutrigenomics and microbiomics as informative new fields of science
- Respects a naturalistic and inclusive view of health, healing and wellness